Living in Relationship with Christ

I have been thinking a lot lately about what it means to live in relationship with Jesus. 
This is truly what our lives are about. It is why God created us-so that we could share and do life with him in an intimate relationship.
When that relationship is damaged by sin and we are seperated from God, Jesus comes to restore the relationship by paying the price for sin and overcoming sin and death. All for us to live in relationship with Him now am for ever. 
So, how are we doing at living out lives in this relationship?  How am I doing at living in relationship with Jesus. 
Doing my work with Jesus?
Resting with Jesus?  
Going about my daily activities with Jesus?
Trusting, relying and depending on Jesus as the source of my life.
Life is all about living each and every day in and through my relationship with the one who created me, redeemed me and sustains me so that I can know Him. 
In Christ's Love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts