Dream Come True

 

We began the year at North Star with a series encouraging us to live God-sized dreams for our lives.  We described a God-sized dream as a dream so big that it requires God to make it possible.  It is a dream that God has for you to grow your relationship with Him and to help build His kingdom here on earth.  It is a dream that is about a journey toward a destiny that God has for each of us to grow in relationship with him and live out that relationship in real and tangible ways.  God's dreams do come true.  We can trust Him to be faithful.  

This week, I am experiencing the a dream come true as my first book, Stop Playing Church was released.  Over the weekend, I held in my hand, an actual paperback book and saw the book listed in the Christian Book Buyers Guide.  

As we talked about during our study of Joseph's life and our "Dream Come True" series.  God's dream is not a destination, it is a destiny.  I have not arrived at the culmination of the dream as I hold a book that God begin to lay on my heart to write over 12 years ago.  I am stepping in my destiny, hopefully more fully living my relationship with Christ as I write to help others become more authentic and real about their relationship with Jesus.  As this book has become a reality, I am already working on the next one. Today, however I am praising God for His faithfulness and thankful for the journey that He calls me to take with Him each and every day. 

Love today!

Doug


Comments

Popular Posts