Phone Blog

It seems as if the last couple of days have been packed full. I have not been able to set down at the computer to post. I have been blessed over the last couple of days to be busy with good work to do for Jesus. Today, I am on my way to take a friend to a doctors appointment.

It is just a phone post today. So, there may be more errors than normal. I may not say as much. I might be breif but I am going to stop and recognize that today is a gift from God. Today what I do I get to do for God. I choose to do them for God. Not myself or anyone else. Today is a blessing. God is with me no matter what. I choose to look for him. Today I choose love.

Take a moment. Maybe this moment and stop and focus on the truth of God. Make some choices about how you live today. Choose to live for and with Jesus. It will be thee most important moment of your day. It has the potential to transform all other moments.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts