Becoming

“God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” - 2 Corinthians 5:21

Saved for...
Saved so that...

Often times I think we look at the idea of a Savior as saving us from something. I am a sinner and I need saved from my sins. This is true. Yet, it is not the whole story. Jesus dies on the cross to not only save us from our sin but to save us so that we might become something else. We are saved for Christ sake. We are saved so that we might become the righteousness of God.

You and I are saved for a purpose.
You and I are saved so that we can become something new.
New Creations. New Lives. New people.
So that the world might be transformed by the righteousness of God that we are becoming.

We have been saved from sin for a purpose so that we might become the righteousness of God.

What are you becoming since you have given your life to Christ?

We are saved for not just from.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts