Living

“But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.” - 1 Corinthians 15:20-22

Are you living?

My dad when he was diagnosed with cancer said a profound thing to me that has stuck with me to this day. He said, "I am going to spend he rest of my life living not dying."

That is an awesome statement.

Too often we go through life without living. We spend our days dying, or dead, rather than living each day to the fullest. In our spirits and spiritually speaking we stay stuck in Adam and in sin rather than living the new life that Jesus offers us. We live on thew other side of Easter rather than on this side of Easter. We spend each day as if it is only Fridays doom and gloom and death that reign. But, Christ is Risen! Christ has indeed been raised from the dead so you and I can truly live. We can spend the rest of our lives and all eternity living.

Love today.

In Christ love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts