8th Grade Graduation

This weekend I am honored to be a speaker for the Pleasant View R-9 8th grade graduation. I have been thinking about what it is that God would have me say to these young people as the reach this milestone in their lives. It is an exciting time for them. I am sure it is also a time filled with apprehension and anxiety as well. They come to this end with a whole new beginning ahead. They are taking another step into their future.

What would you say to a young person as they were making this transition in their lives? What lasting thing would you want to make sure they heard? What would you want them to know and to take with them as they entered High School? What do you wish someone had said to you?

I would love to hear from you. Maybe, this is your chance to let them know. Maybe I will pass it along. I am just curious about you thoughts and what you might say.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts