TGIF

Thank God it's Friday!

I am thankful for friends and a community of believers. I thank God for friends that laugh with me and cry with me. I am thankful for friends that I can go to and be who I am and don't have to pretend. I thank God for friends that I can share my struggles and my worries with. I thank God for friends who care about me and listen to me. Friends that hurt when I hurt and pray for me and with me. I thank God for friends that help me and stand by me in good times and in bad. I thank God for friends that I can lean on and reach out to when things are not perfect. I thank God for friends that share in my joy and celebrate with . I thank God for friends that live the love of Jesus and help me to live the love of Jesus.

I am thankful for the church.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug


Comments

Popular Posts