TGIF

84 Children. Today as I think about all that I have to be thankful for I am overwhelmed to think that there where 84 children at our Vacation Bible School. We set a goal of 60. God surpassed that goal. We set a goal of 75. God surpassed that goal too. We set a goal of 80. Yes, God surpassed that goal as well. I got dunked. Nicole got dunked. I had to break dance and make a fool of myself.

Here is the best part and what I give God thanks for today. 84 kids got to hear about how God loves them. Each child was a blessing to me. Each child allowed me to see the love and power of God in real an tangible ways. There are 84 kids today that know that they are loved by God and by the people of Dockery Chapel Church.

Thank you God for each and every child. Thank you that you surpass our goals. Thank you that we can be a fool for you. Thank you for calling us your children.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts