Thank God It's Friday!

I am thankful for people in my life who are full of joy. You know the kind of people I am talking about. They are people that make you feel better to just be around them. They are people who are always positive and always joyful. The circumstances or situation of life does not dampen their joy.

I am not talking about people who just "put on a happy face" or "grin and bare it", the people that are joyful don't pretend that they are something they are not. They are real. Some days they are not happy but they still are joyful. It is on those days that I recognize my need and gratitude for joyful people in my life. They help me to see past what is happening and past the current situation to see God is still God and we still have reason, even in the midst of things that are not pleasant, to be joyful. God loves us. God cares for us. We woke up this morning. We get a day to love. We have good friends. We have hope.

I thank God for joyful people. As Paul says, while sitting in prison, their "joy comes from the Lord." I am glad that they share it with me.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts