Maybe we should slow down

I think God might be telling me to slow down. He might be telling me to take time and see His handy work, smell the flowers, listen for him and hear the birds sing. There has not been an audible voice. There have been no flashing signs that say this. But, as I have been hurrying through my day to try to get things done I have gotten behind a truck that was not in the hurry that I was. When I got my son to the orthodontist we got to spend time waiting for the Dr. that we had hurried to be on time for. We got the new technician who is training at a slower pace than a seasoned pro. I am being giving all kinds of opportunity to slow down. I have a tendency (please don't judge) to allow these things to frustrate rather then hear them as God speaking to me. But, I think Gos has a few words for me today and those words are "slow down".

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug


Comments

Popular Posts