Song Stuck in my Head

My soon to be three year old daughter has got a song stuck in my head. We had vacation bible school about three weeks ago and since then she has been singing.

"When your jumping, jumping up and down.
When your spinning, spinning round and round.
God's seeing everything you do
because God is watching, he is watching over you!

“God is watching, watching over you.
Twenty-four-seven, watching over you.
My life is in your hands, whoa!
He’s got great big plans ’cause He’s watching over you.”

This is an important truth to have stuck in our heads and written on our heart. God cares about us. He is watching over our lives and holds us in the palm of his hands. He has a plan. So, I invite you to sing along with the truth that my daughter is singing about. God is watching over you.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts