I Missed You

Last week I took some time off from posting. I have to admit there was a piece of me that wondered if anyone had noiced. Thankfully, my friend Mary sent me an email making sure I was ok. It made me fill good to know that someone noticed. Someone is reading even when I get no comments. I made me feel loved to know that I was missed.

Today I am interviewing for full connection in the Missouri Conference and to be ordained. This is an important interview.

As I traveled to the interviews, in the back of my mind was the story of three Isrealite boys in the old testament that were going to thrown into a firey furnace for not worshiping the idol of the king. They chose to trust God to get them through the furnace and even if God didn't rescue them they were still going to praise God and not the idol of the king.

I am not saying that I am entering a furnace today but no matter what the outcome I am still going to praise my God. I trust that God is with me and that God will get me through it.

How about you? What is you furnace today?

No matter what trust and praise God.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Kadi said…
I always read....even though I don't leave comments. Of course you were missed! I am thankful for you taking the time to share with us, and absolutely understand when you take a break! :)

Popular Posts