Friends in High Places

In the book of James, we are told that whatever is going on in life we should pray. We should pray for each other and lift each other up with prayer. Prayer is our way of placing one another in the hands of God. Prayer is the way that we enter into the presence of God and lay our lives before him. I am grateful that I have friends who hang out in such a high place. I am grateful that I have friends that pray for me. Thank you for praying for me. Thank you for the trusting me to pray for you.

Prayer is powerful and effective. When we spend time in the presence of God honestly laying our lives and the lives of others in the hands of God powerful things happen. Nothing is too big or too small to pray about. In all things we need to pray non stop. I am praying for you. Thank you for hanging out in high places.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts