Mountain Get Out of The Way

What is your mountain?
We all come up against mountains in life. We experience things that seem too big to climb. We experience stuff that we feel we cant get over. We come to a place where the obstacle in front of us just seems way to big to handle, climb, or get around. That is a mountain of life. Sometimes these mountains are decisions we must make. Sometimes these mountains are circumstances that we have to get through. Sometimes the mountain is called grief. Sometimes the mountain is called fear. The mountains of life have many names and I am sure you know what your mountains name is. Here is the good news.

As I run it seems whenever I am on a long steep hill I always here the words to a praise song running through my mind, it is the same song, same lyrics every time I am running up those hills. In my mind I hear the words, "I will lift my eyes to the maker of the mountains I can't climb." Then I am reminded of the words of Jesus, "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed you can say to the mountain, 'Mountain get out of my way!'."

Maybe today you are standing in front of one of those mountains of life. I want to encourage you to look to God for the strength. I want to remind you of the promise of Jesus. Tell the mountain to get out of your way. Don't try to climb that mountain on you own. You are not alone. Trust God.

Love today.

In Christ love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts