Thank God it's Friday!

God,
I thank you that you have made me. I am thankful that you are forming and shaping me into the person that you want me to be. I am thankful that you are a loving, caring and forgiving God. I am grateful that you are full of grace and mercy and that your grace is wider than I can even imagine. I thank you that you are a transforming God and that you are at work transforming my life. I am grateful that you are a generous God. I am awed to think that you care for me and humbled to to be called your child. Thank you that you are always with me and that your Spirit is working in me to make me more generous, more caring, more loving, more grace filled and merciful. More like you. Thank you that you never give up on me. Thank you for being with us through out all of life. Thank you for being with us in the storms and the troubles and thank you for leading us to places of peace and rest and joy. Thank you for your comfort. Thank you for taking our punishment for us. Thank you that death does not win but life does. Lord, my list can go on and on and on. I am overflowing with gratitude to know that you are with me and care for me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Amen.

Tell God how much you are grateful today.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amen! Thank you Father!

Popular Posts