He's Got You and He is Not Letting Go.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”
John 10:28-30 NIV

Some of us might remember the Sunday school song "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands".  The song taught us that God has us all in his hands.  Her has the "little bitty babies", the moms, dads and everyone else in his hands.

It is good for us to remember this truth.  God has you in his hand.  He is not distant and far off.  He has not abandoned you in your situation.  He has not left you to deal with your circumstances all alone.  He is holding you.  Just relax and rest in the palm of His hand.  He has got you.  This promise also comes with the guarantee that he will not let go of you.  No one will snatch you from Him.  No one and no situation will be able to loosen his grip on you.  Even when we struggle to hang on he does not let go.  God has you securely in the grip of His grace and mercy.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts