Relationships

I know that I have said this before. It is about the relationships. It is not about religion it is about a relationship with Jesus.

You and I are created to be in relationship with God and with one another. I have been reminded of how true this all is while on this vacation. We have had the great opportunity on this trip to see many old friends. Each day it seems that we reconnect with someone else.

Often on vacations the highlights are the things that you see. This trip so far has really about the people that we have seen. We are doing lots of fun things but we are experiencing God's grace and love through these old friends.

It is about the relationships. A week or so I got an email, I don't remember all the details but I remember one thing. It talked about how we get thinks backward at times because we fall in love with things and we use people.

It is all about the relationships. Things are to be used. People are to be loved.

Invest in your relationships. Take someone to lunch or for a cup of coffee.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts