WHEW!

Well, I have made it home from vacation. I did not go into hibernation, get lost or run off. I just got back home and got very busy. I am sorry that I was unable to get online and make a post. But all is good.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Today is my birthday and I am going to just thank God for life. I am also reminded today of my birth in Christ and give thanks for that. I thank God that as I grow older I might also grow up in Him.

The questions to ponder: Am I more Christ like in my actions, character, and love today than I was last year? Am I growing in Christ or just growing old?

The promise is that the work God begins in us he will bring to completion. The promise is fulfilled as we allow Christ to live in us and work in us. Daily we need to be born anew as we die to self and live for Jesus.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts