Seeing God

I was reminded today about a class that I had in seminary. The class was on the Holy Spirit. What I remember about the class was our main assignment, if we chose to accept it, was to end each day by reflecting on how we saw the Spirit at work in our day. Dr. Chung told us that if we did this we would not have to take the final.

This is a good assignment for life.

How have you experienced God today? How was the Spirit at work in your day?

While on vacation I have tried to really look for God and open myself up to allow God to work in me. I have been experiencing the Spirit through my family and my friends. I have experienced God through the quite moments in nature and in the joy of our family fun.

Look for God. At the end of the day stop and reflect on how God was made real.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts