Enough

"Your always enough for me"

This is a line from the song "Always Enough" by Casting Crowns. I heard it this morning and was thinking about just how true this is. God is always enough. He is all that we need.

Sometimes we think that we really need other stuff. Sometimes we fool ourselves into thinking that if we have enough other stuff like money, or happiness, or health than we are safe, secure, or protected. But the truth is God is all that we need. God is enough. God is our safety. God is our security. God is our protection. When the wheels fall off of life and our money is gone, we are not happy anymore, and our health is fleeting this is when we will discover that God truly is enough.

I am still praying that God will reveal a way for me to help people understand and know this truth before they have to be in the place that Jesus is all that they are left with. Because it is said "that when Jesus is all that we are left with that is when we discover that Jesus is all that we need." We need to live every moment in this truth.

Hear the truth today. "God is more than enough."

I know that I have shared similar thoughts. Today I felt like someone needed to be reminded. Maybe it is me? Maybe it is you? God loves you and he is more than enough for you.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts