Waiting Room

Today is day spent waiting. My stepmother is having surgery this morning and they tell us it will take some time. The family is gathered along with many other families in similar situations in the surgery waiting room. People are talking and trying to keep there thoughts occupied with something other than the reason that they are at the hospital. All the while it is what is on our minds.

As I set in the waiting room I am reminded of the words of the scriptures that say, "They who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up on wings as eagles," and "Be still and know that I am God." I think about Jesus words of "don't be afraid" and "fear not for I am with you." I think of his words "Peace, I give to you. I do not give as the world gives. My peace I give you."

What are you waiting on today? Let's wait on the Lord.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts