God of All Creation

I don't know about the weather where you are at but where I am it is beautiful. I have decided that I am a summer person. I like to feel the heat of the sun. I like the warmth of the rays as they fall on my skin. I like to wear shorts and I love baseball-the official game of summer.

As I was driving on this beautiful day I was reminded of a time in college when I had to do free writing in a liturature class. My professor told us that she didn't want us to be writing about God because she didn't belive in God and didn't want to have to read about it. I talked to her after class and shared how I wanted to be respectful of her but I was not sure that I could right about whatever is on my mind and not mention God. I shared with her my feelings about my relationship with God and she told me that it would be ok if I mentioned God from time to time but if it got to be too much she would let me know and then I would have to stop. I kid you not, the first free writing assignment we were asked to write for ten minutes finishing the statement, "When I look at the sunrise I...".

Well. I could not help but think about how there must be a God. When I look out upon God's creation and I take in the beauty of creation I can't help but relize that there is a God. The earth declares His glory and His magnificents.

Today, I stand in awe of God as I marvel at what he has created.

Take some time to enjoy the day and all the beauty that God has placed around you.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts