TGIF

Thank God it's Friday!

This week I want to make sure to thank God for our WACKY Wednesday Nights. Last week we started a Wednesday night time for fellowship and intentional spiritual growth. I thank God that over 70 people are involved on WACKY Wednesday. I am thankful for the growth that is happening in the lives of each person as they share and learn with and from one another. There are people discovering their spiritual gifts and how they can use them in ministry. There are people strengthening their prayer lives and prying for God's power in the church and in their lives. There are people digging into the scripture and learning form God's word. Thank you God for what you are doing to grow each of them in relationship with you and each other. I am also thankful that on these Wednesdays the church is full of young people and children. I am thankful for the learning that is happening in our Willy Nilly group, our Middle School youth Group and our Senior High Youth Group. Thank you God for this time. It is more than just a meal and a class. Lives are being transformed by you.

Thank you God that we can be WACKY on Wednesday!

Give God thanks today. Thank Him for growth and opportunities to grow. Thank him for the work that he is doing in your life. Give thanks.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Renea Lynch said…
I'm so lovin' WACKY Wednesdays :) And so are my kids! It's nice to see their renewed interest in youth group with the changes :) I look forward to Wednesday nights now and can't wait until each new week! ♥

Popular Posts