TGIF

Last night I went to a concert that featured Todd Agnew, Building 429, and Kimber Rising. It was a wonderful time of worship. Building 429 signed a CD for us and I got a shirt that says, "Love is the answer." Today, I went to St. Joseph, MO to watch our Trenton Lady Bulldogs softball team play in the state tournament. They won. I am so proud and excited for these young ladies. Tomorrow they play for the state championship. It has been an exciting last 24 hours. Full of joy and excitement. Full of all kinds of things to give God thanks for.

Take some time to give God thanks. Thank him for his joy. Thank him for the celebrations of live. For being with us always. Thank God it's Friday.

It has been awhile since I shared a song. Here is a one about the joy that comes only from God by Todd Agnew.



Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts