In ALL things

I have had to take some time away from posting lately. It seems that life got extremely busy. I am happy to say that even though I was unable to get on to my blog and post I was still focusing on my relationship with God and looking to see and connect with God in my ordinary, everyday life.

The past week I had to write all my paperwork for ordination and I also had a good friends loose their homes in a fire. Through all of it I was able to see that God works in all situations. "In all things God works for the good of those who love him and are called according to His purpose." That is what the Bible

A good friend, became the answer to prayer by offering to proof all of my work. I saw my wife, out of love, do all that she could to support me as I wrote by taking care of everything around the house and me as well. In the tragedy of my good friends loosing their home I saw God love and grace shine through neighbors, church members, and strangers to reach out to let them know they where not alone in this. God is at work all the time. God is good all the time. In the stuff that is bad to us, God is still good and God is there. All we have to do is look for God. God is there in ALL things.

All things. That means everything. Too often we tend to think we are, or our situation is, the exception. But those three little letters mean there is no exception. ALL. God is working for good in ALL things. I have seen more proof of that as I have been on my break from the blog. I have seen people being the church and not just playing it.

Look for God.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts