Thank God It's Friday!

What are you thankful for today?
How have you seen God at work?
Have you felt God's presence?
Have you experienced God's love?

Thank God. Take a moment right now and thank God. Show God your gratitude.

I am grateful that God cares about us. The God who created everything. The great big God of the universe is mindful of us. We can pray to him and he listens to us. He cares that we are anxious about the things of life. He cares about our worries. God is concerned about us being concerned. God cares about you and me. God wants us to take all of our lives to him and find rest and peace in him. God is mindful of you today. God will provide you just what you need today because he loves you. We pray. God hears. God cares. God comes. God provides.

I thank God that he is mindful of me. I can cast all my life worries, my hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, all of me on Him--and he cares for me.

Thank God it's Friday! What are you thankful for?

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts