- Care and love of family and friends.
- Darbey took her first steps.
- Darbey said her first words.
- Witnessed God's healing.
- Witnessed God transformation
- Testimonies at church.
- Testimonies over dinning tables.
- Dallas's poems.
- I got to stand before people every Sunday and tell them about my Jesus.
- Dockery Dream Journal.
- Trick or Treat for the food pantry.
- Thanksgiving with family.
- The hat, mitten, gloves and scarf tree.
- The bear tree
- Dockery adopting 20 families for Christmas.
- The guy that gave money for a family in need when he was in a crises himself.
- Caroling at the nursing homes and to the homebound.
- A box of meat and a serenade.
- Christmas-- with Christ and family.
- The many, many, many hugs.
- Tears shared.
Getting Real About Life, about Love, and about God
Thursday, December 31, 2009
More of the Best of 2009
God is good all the time and all the time God is good. Today's post is a continuation of yesterday's post. Here are some more of the highlights of were I saw God and how I experienced God grace and love in 2009.
I have not heard from anyone yet but, I hope that you will share some of your highlights of 2009 as well. Here are a few more ways that I experienced and grew in my relationship with God in 2009.
I realize as I remember each of these highlights I am forgetting just as many. You, yes you, are one of those highlights. You are a way that I have experienced God this year. It has been a good year. It has been a God year. God is good all the time and all the time God is good!
What is on your list?
In Christ's love and mine,