Thanks God

Thank you God for all the ways that you protect me in my day.
Thank you for the ways that I have seen it and the ways that I have not even noticed, but have been protected by you.
Thank you for your watch and care over my friends and family.
Thank you that you are mindful of all of us and care for all of your children.
Thank you that you are there with us in the storms and the tragedies of life.
Thank you that you are light in the dark places that we travel.
Thank you that you are a peace that passes understanding in a world where there seems to be no peace.
Thank you for your love that is beyond my understanding and comprehension.
Thank you that you love me just the way that I am.
Thank you that you love me so much that you wont leave me where I am at.
Thank you for your love that I am never separated from.
Thank you for hope.
Thank you for Joy.
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for being all that I need
Thank you for being more than enough.
Thank you God.
I love you and I am grateful to be called your child. Amen

What about you? What are you thankful for? Make a list. Tell God. Live out your thanks.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts