Thank God it's Friday!

This week I just have to thank God for the wonderful Easter weekend that we had. The Good Friday Service with our friends for Edinburg and Shelburne Baptist Church was a moving service. I am thankful for all the people that prayed for forty hours from Friday until Easter Sunday worship Service. I am thankful for guys that cooked the Easter breakfast (and saved me a plate). I am thankful for my in-laws who came and set with a sick child (Delaney is better today--Thank you God!). I am thankful for everyone in this community who worship and celebrated this Easter weekend.

I am thankful for the lives that God touches through this church and its people. I thank God that I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful church and community. I thank God for my family and friends who show everyday that the tomb is empty and Jesus is Risen.

You know what-- Every Sunday is a little Easter!
Every day is a day to encounter the Risen Lord!
Everyday is a day to give thanks!

What are you thankful for today?

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts