Traveling

You may have noticed that there was no post yesterday. In an already busy week for people in the church I am traveling quickly to be in the wedding of my brother in law in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Ok, quick get it out. The pastor is in Vegas during Holy week. Alanis Morrisettte would say, "Isn't it ironic."

Needless to say this travel caused me to be away from the computer and from this blog. Tomorrow I will be traveling again so I am not sure what will happen.

Congratulation to Doug and Vicki, on there marriage. I pray for Christ blessing upon them and their marriage.

It is Wednesday already, soon it will be Sunday. Easter Sunday.

A couple of quick observations:

Cities are not sinful people are.

We can be an influence to our environment.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts