Nudging update

On Monday I said that I was trying to organize a trip to the Kirksville, MO area to help with cleanup from the resent storms. After a few days of calling around to different places and leaving messages I am able to say that we will be going to Novinger, MO next week to begin to help our brothers and sister there to recover from the tornado. I am told that there are about 500 people in this community and that over 100 of them have been effected by the storm.

If you are able to help we will be going on Wednesday and on Saturday. I am sure that each day will be a full day and the first of many more days that we will spend with our neighbors in Novinger.

This will be a great opportunity to show Christ's love in a real and tangible way. I will be a great opportunity to grow in relationship with others and see Christ in others. If you want to go just let me know.

My kids had their last day of school today. They are so excited and they have done all they can to enjoy the day. Can you remember the feeling of the last day of school? Can you remember the excitement of that day? May we all look to each day with that kind of hope, excitement, and joy!

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts