Thank God it's Friday

Today, I got the opportunity to work at the Church Women United thrift store in Trenton. It was such a blessing to work at the store and to be a part of this ministry. I thank God for the people that donate stuff, the people who work to organize the things and price them, and for the many people who make it possible for this community to have a place for people to get clothes and other items at a reasonable cost.

I am thankful for this ministry that gives all of it proceeds back to the community through other outreach agencies and ministries. What a blessing it is to have the thrift store in our community.

I thank God for all of the new people that I met through this ministry and for the blessing that they are to me.

Also, this Sunday is Mothers Day and I want to thank God for the Mothers in my life. I love you! I thank God for all of the people who have "mothered" me and shown me the love of Christ in motherly ways. Thank you God for moms.

What are you thanking God for today? Thank God it's Friday!!!

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts