TGIF

This is your weekly reminder to slow down, stop, and give thanks to God.
Everyday is a day for us to do this. Everyday is a day for us to count our blessings and to thank God.

Yet, each Friday I still use this post as a reminder to do just that.

I am thankful that there are reminders. How about you?

I am thankful for people that help keep me doing the things that I want to do. I am thankful that God places in my life people that care about me and my relationship with God and they keep me going in the right direction. I am thankful for the folks that lift me up when I am down. I am thankful for those that inspire me and encourage me. I thank God for the people in my life that challenge me and stretch me to love more and to follow Jesus more fully in my life. I am thankful for the ones that show me God's love and forgiveness. I am thankful for the ones that remind me that there is good around me everyday. I am thankful for that my life in Christ is not meant to be a solo journey and that it is a journey, a relationship, in community.

Thank you God!!!

Stop and give thanks today and everyday.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts