A prayer

Hey God it is me Doug [You can insert your name if you like].
Help me to be me today. Help me to be more open, more vulnerable, more real. Help me to take off masks and not hide who I am from you and others today. Help me to be more fully human as I find myself in you. Help me to lean into you and rely and trust you rather than on me. Help me to recognize my own brokenness and need for you rather than others brokenness and need for you. Help me to love with actions my family, friends, and all people that I encounter today. Help me to love outside of my comfort zone and beyond my comfort level. Help me to be more like Jesus. May my life today, in some way, reflect Jesus to others. In Christ's name I pray, Amen.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts