Thanksgiving with the family

Happy Thanksgiving!

"I thank my God for all of you and in my prayers I remember you always."
The family connection. It is amazing how you can go a year, or more, without seeing some of your relatives yet when you see each other it is as if you have been together all along. There is a "connection" that just seems to keep us in tune with each other.
Have you ever met someone who you did not know before and there seemed to be some sort of instant connection? Something that draws you together? As part of Christ family we have someone, the Spirit, that connects us together as the family of God. The Spirit draws us together as family. The Spirit in you and the Spirit in me connect as if we have known each other all along or as if there has been no passage of time since we where last together.

I am thankful for the family connection. I am thankful for family and friends and a place in Christ family. I am thankful for the Spirit. Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. Make room at the table for Jesus.

Love table.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts