Time for a song

This morning I want to share a song that talks about how God is with each of and helps us to get through the trials, temptations, and difficulties of our lives. It illustrates how if you and I will just fall into Jesus he will carry us through.

The key is we have to let go and fall into Jesus. There is an image that I have of my children as toddlers when I would pick them up and they didn't want to be picked up. They would kick, twist, turn and scream until I finally put them down just so I didn't drop them. We are like that in the arms of God sometimes. He wants to carry us but we do everything we can to keep him from carrying us. We kick, twist, turn and scream. God won't force us to stay in his arms but he will carry us if we will let him. Is it time to stop kicking, twisting, turning and screaming? Let God carry you.



Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Renea Lynch said…
The hard part is to stop the twisting and kicking and trust that He knows best. letting go and giving Him control makes everything in life so much better. not always easier.... but much better. Once you let Him have control He grabs hold of you and takes you on the ride of your lifetime! It's amazing to say the least.

Popular Posts