Friday

It's Friday and I feel like It is time for another thank God it's Friday post.

Thank you God...
for my family.
for Nicole and the kids.
for wonderful parents.
for great in-laws.
for loving brothers and sisters.
Thank you God...
for my church family.
for people who help me see you everyday.
for people who pray for me everyday.
for people who love me unconditionally.
for people who help me grow in my relationship with you.
Thank you God...
for my friends.
for the people who let me be me and help me be who you want me to be.
for the people that laugh with me.
for the people who cry with me.
for the people who will just hang out.
for the ones who always have my back.
for then ones that refuse to leave me behind.
Thank you God...
for the many things that I often take for granted.
like clean water.
the air I breath.
food, clothing, and shelter.
indoor plumbing.
good health
Thank you God for your...
Love.
Forgiveness.
Blessings.
Grace.
Salvation.
Presence.
Guidance.

Thank you God. I have so much to be thankful for and you are the source of all of it. Thank you God.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Carolann said…
I myself have so much to be thankful for as I am a Christian myself. Born-again.My hubby as well.
I have six grandchildren and also my hubby and I are blessed to be to-gether for 49 years. Both in good health.

Popular Posts