Now I lay me down to sleep...

It seems as if another day a flown by. As I said yesterday, I am going to work at making sure to take the time to blog. All day I just thought about the opportunity that each day is. Each day is an opportunity to live in Christ and for Christ. Each morning we wake to the opportunity to love more like Jesus and to serve him. The opportunity and the choice is ours. Each morning our feet hit the floor and we take off and either take advantage of the opportunity or we fail to seize the opportunity.

We are given opportunity to trust, to follow, to serve, and to love. The first step is to recognize that this day is our opportunity and each moment is filled with the potential to live as a follower of Jesus.

At the end of this day as I lay down to sleep I thank God for the opportunity that I had today and I pray that the Lord will give me another day. I pray that tomorrow I will seize the opportunity to life for him.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts