Annual Conference Day 2

My thoughts this morning are on how we can do meetings and business and not be playing church. While I am sure that I do not fully understand the answer to this question I think that the answer begins and ends in relationships.

It is all about relationships. The people that I encounter today. The way that we honor, respect and treat one another while doing the business will show who I follow. I can follow me or I can follow Jesus. Loving others happens 24/7. Loving others is not circumstantial. It is not something we are called to just when are doing "missions" or "witnessing" or while we "fellowship" or "in worship" (all of which are intentionally "churchy" words). We love always -- all ways. It is an action that we live every moment. Each moment we reflect either to a lesser degree or greater degree the Jesus that is in us.

Today I hope to be aware of what I am reflecting as we do business and meet in meetings.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts