A Plan

I started a new Bible reading plan today. I have a new Bible and in the back there are several different reading plans to help get into the habit of reading your Bible. I have selected the thirty day reading plan on Leadership. Today, I read about Noah and the unusual assignment that God gave him.

This Bible has lots of different plans to choose from. Different themes. Different lengths. There is on plan that has a daily reading that will take you through the bible in one year.

The key is a plan. We need a plan for getting into God's word? More precisely, we need a plan for getting God's word into us. If you would like to try one of the plans in my new bible I would be happy to share them with you. I can make a copy and pass it along to you.

There are days that a fail to read my Bible. They tend to come most often when I fail to make a plan for reading it. I have also noticed that it makes a difference in me (the way I respond to others, the way I act, the way I view situations) when I am regularly making the scriptures a part of my daily life. I am changed. It all begins with a plan to make it a daily habit.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts