Technical Difficulties

The post is late today due to technical difficulties. I had to get a new cell phone today. I had finally missed too many calls due to my old phone constantly switching itself to silent mode. Also, the old style connection was getting very sketchy. Anyway, my cell phone is also my modem to connect my computer to the Internet so until I got the phone switched and loaded all the new software on my computer and got things figured out I was unable to get online to make a post.

Good News! I am back online and I feel I wont be missing anymore important calls due to faulty equipment.

As I reflect upon my old phone I am reminded that I have flaws too. We all are flawed. We have our things that just are not right. We all have habits, hurts, and hangups. The Bible says that all of us are in this boat. None of us are perfect. Not one of are is truly "normal." Often times I think that we use flaws as a way to separate us, but it just could be the fact that we are all flawed that can unite us. When we recognize that we are all in need of grace, we should become less judgemental and more grace filled. When we recognize that we all fall short it is harder to see that we are any better than anyone else and we can begin to love unconditionally.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts