Investment of time

Today I am going to be spending some time with my son Tanner. When you have four kids it is difficult to have one on one time with just one of your your kids. You have to work at it and be intentional. I know I need to do it more, and work at it better. This day with Tanner was unplanned, but when I woke up this morning i just felt God nudging me to take some time and invest it into Tanner. We went to breakfast this morning, and it was great, he did give me some time to get a few things done, and then we will have lunch and spend the afternoon together.

Time. We all have it. We all wish we had more of it. Time is valuable. How do we use it to invest in people. How can you invest some time to deepen a relationship, to show someone they are important to you, or to build up and encourage someone.

Listen for God's nudging? Pray about how you can show love by investing time into someone. Take someone to lunch. Stop and have a cup of coffee. Listen. Laugh. Cry. Invest your time. It could be the most precious gift that you can give.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Love today

Comments

Popular Posts