Technology

Technology has really changed the way that we do things in our world. Amazingly I am writing this post with my new cell phone. Who would have thought blogging would even be possible and a form of communicatio just a few years ago. And now I am writing this and posting through my phone. Change. Technology shows us how fast things change. While writing this my phone has probably become the "old" model.

It seems the only thing that we can be sure of is that change happens. The question is how do we live out our relationship and share the Gospel of Jesus in this ever changing world? Am I willing to be changed by Christ so that I will be in this everchanging world as a light that shines for Jesus?

I think that if we are honest we are not comfortable with change. Routine, knowing what is coming, the status quo, are comfortable. Change makes us uneasy and tense. We are unfamiliar with the new and we are comfortable with the old even if we don't like it. However, the promise at the heart of a life in Jesus, is the promise that we will be changed.

Technology is cool but Jesus is even cooler. I pray today that I would be changed by my relationship with Jesus and God might work through my life to change the world around me.
Change is going to happen. We can count on that. Will we be changed by Jesus?

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts