Interuptions

Are you a planner? Do you need everything scheduled and planned out and when something interrupts the routine do you get frustrated?

Someone much wiser than me wants told me that ministry most often is the interruption that come up in the midst of our schedules.

Today one of those moments happened, I wont go into detail but, I recognized that it was a God ordained moment that brought me and another person together. It happened as I thought I was taking a break. It happened quickly. It happened outside of the routine at a convenience store.

Do you look for those God moments in the midst of your day? They really can't be scheduled. Pay close attention to the interruption to you routine, it may just be the time that God is trying to get your attention. It could be a moment that God wants to use you to minister to another.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts