TGIF-- Darbey is 1!

Yesterday was Darbey's first birthday. Darbey is our youngest daughter and she is a joy in our lives. Children are a joy and blessing. On this Friday, as I reflect upon all that I have to be thankful for and express my gratitude toward God, I am thankful for children. I am thankful for my children and the blessing that they are to me. I am grateful for Darbey, Delaney, Tanner and Tucker. God has blessed my life so much through them and by making me their dad.

Thank you God for children everywhere.


What are you thankful for today? Give God thanks.

Love today.

In Christ's Love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Renea Lynch said…
Gee... I wonder who else had a birthday yesterday? ;) lol She was my 'thankful post' this week too. www.whileimwaitingonhim.blogspot.com

I hope you gave that precious girl some extra hugs and kisses from all the other people that love her so!!! Happy b-day Miss Darbey!

Popular Posts