Better late than Never

It is late in the evening as I finally get a chance to write a few words for today. My thought as I turn to the blog is "better late than never." For me, it is better to take this time and write late in the day than not take the time at all. I need this discipline.

This makes me think about how perfect God's timing is. God's timing is always perfect. No matter what, we can trust that God will always be right on time. We may want God to work sooner. We may think that God should do something now, or yesterday, or at a certain time but, God wll be right on time. Trust that. God is never too late and God is never too early. God is always right on time.

Whatever you are going through trust in God's perfect timing.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Tammyb said…
Carly said the cutest thing yesterday after we left church. David and I were talking about that it was going to rain and Carly says from the back seat "I talked to God and told him I didn't like rain and storms and he's been listening to me". We then explained that if it rains, it's not because God isn't listening to her, it's because God knows what is best for us and if God thinks we really need the rain, then it might rain. She said - "okay". Kids really know what it's all about - if only we adults could keep it that simple!

Popular Posts