TGIF

Thank God it's Friday!

Nicole and I started a new routine with the start of school for our kids. Each morning after we drop off Tucker, Tanner and Delaney at school Nicole, Darbey and I walk on the walking trail in town. This is a great time for Nicole and I. Some days we are joined by friends (this morning Tina walked with us! Thanks Tina! Some days it is Crystal. Thanks Crystal. If you want to join us we start just before 8.) We have gotten to know other people along the walk that we pass by each morning. This is a great way to start each day. The exercise is good for me. The time with Nicole is great for our relationship. It is a great way to focus my day and my attention on God and others. Thank you God for this time.

Thanks for my relationship with Nicole. Thank you for the friends that walk with us. Thank you for the friends that we are making along the walk. Thank you for the fresh air. Thank you God!

What are you thankful for today? What is one of the simple things in life that God uses to connect you to him and to others? Give God thanks for it!

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts