Life Changing God

God is a God of life change and he wants to take the mess that we make of our lives and turn them into a message. God desires to change our lives and He will do it if we will just trust him with our lives. He will give each of us a testimony to share that points to his life changing power. A friend of mine shared this video with me on Facebook. He played it at church during their worship service. I wanted to share it with you today so that you might be inspired but, more importantly you might think about the message that you have to share. And the message that you long to share.



How has God changed your life? In what ways are you needing to experience God's life changing power. What is the mess that you long to be turned into a message that points to the life changing power of God?

I know that God is a life changing God. I have experienced it first hand. I am a life that has been changed. I am a broken a vessel in the hands of God. My sign said depression, addiction, hopeless and loveless. It now reads follower of Jesus. Pastor for 11 years. Lover.

I also want to just remind us us that these cardboard testimonies get there start among the homeless in our society. People who long to know life change and transformation. What might we do to help them turn their signs over to reveal life change and transformation.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Renea Lynch said…
That's cool.... while watching it I envisioned a trail of signs stuck along W leading to church. :) Mine included.
Tammyb said…
Cool idea - the signs all the way down W leading to our church!

Popular Posts