Getting Real About Life, about Love, and about God

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bright Son Shinning

I as drove east into Trenton this morning, I could hardly see because the sun was shinning. The sun was so bright.

As I drove and prayed for the start of a new day I thought about how bright will I shine today?

I prayed that today, I would shine brightly with the Son. That I would reflect the light of Christ into the world.

Shine today for Jesus.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

1 comment:

eric lynch said...

As I was driving in to town this evening, I noticed the same thing in my rear view mirror. The sun was so bright I had to flip the mirror to the dark side, but it did'nt matter I could barely focus in the mirror it was so bright!

This reminded me that light always overcomes darkness and that Christ is the light everyone should see in us.