Dad's Day is Coming

Dad,
I am so blessed to have you as my Dad. You have protected me, provided for me, taught me, disciplined me and above all you have loved me. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for teaching me how to be a man. Thank you for the life lessons and for the correction. Thank you for being there in the celebrations of life and for being with me in the low places. Thank you for believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself. Thank you for inspiring me, encouraging me and comforting me. Thank you for never, ever, giving up on me. Thank you for doing for me what I could not do for myself. Thank you for always loving me. I pray all of this in the name of Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Say thanks to your dad. TGIF.

Love today.

In Christ's love and mine,
Doug

Comments

Popular Posts